If your device is not charging, that highly means that that your USB cable is damaged.
- If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod;
- other files mac os x.
- keychain access mac mountain lion.
- usar teclado mac en iphone.
- If iPod Is Not Recognized by iTunes | iGotOffer?
Try a different USB cable to see if that fixes your problem. Or debris, dirt may cause this.
Why Doesn't My iPod Show on My Computer? | Your Business
In fact I had this problem, and it went away when I cleaned the charging port. You may want to clean any debris or dirt from the charging port too. One last thing possibly happening is that your USB port on your computer is not working properly.
Try using a different USB port. See also: iTunes Error If iTunes is crashing, see this article. Read this document to do this.
- Ifunbox Failed To Load Ios Device Driver Windows 10.
- iTunes is not recognizing your iPhone, iPod or iPad? Here's what to do!
- how to create editable pdf mac.
- evernote plugin for outlook 2011 mac.
- setup office 365 in outlook mac;
- how to export itunes music from mac to pc.
- How To Transfer Files From Pc To Ipad Pro.
- there are stopped jobs mac!
- My device isn't appearing in iExplorer. – Macroplant?
If you are still having this issue, you can contact Apple support. You can make a Genius Bar reservation , if you prefer.
Here's how:. Additional Support Information : Need more assistance?monamelu.tk
How to Fix iPhone, iPad or iPod Not Recognized by iTunes
Here are some related support articles:. Macroplant iExplorer Questions.
Chris Devor February 27, Was this article helpful? Facebook Twitter LinkedIn. Comments 0 comments. Articles in this section Backup section is stuck on "Updating backup data" message My device isn't appearing in iExplorer.
What to do When iTunes Won’t Detect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod
I lost my registration code. How do I recover it? Does iExplorer work with my iPhone, iPad, or iPod?